This product is temporarily unavailable
1930s Mascara is a wonderful way to achieve the classic, elegant eye.
Our formula contains natural conditioning oils and food grade colorants.
This oxygenated hand mixed cream protects every single eyelash with a
breathable coating. A soft texture encourages the eyelashes to grow and
provides just the right amount of glossiness. The eyelashes are gently
lengthened and strengthened without the use of any additional hairs or
capillary substances. Most importantly, the special scent adds
antibacterial properties to the formula and does not *irritate the eyes.
*Contains clove oil, in very rare cases if you have any alergeries to
clove oil or clove oil derivatives we strongly suggest testing for
reaction before applying near your eyes.
What makes this mascara truly unique is its creamy consistency that adds full length and clear definition to the lashes, keeping them soft and alluring. The result is a gentle, natural daily wear formula that resists water, smudges and tears, but can be easily removed with a gentle cleanser. In addition, our hollow brush applicator will coat the lashes evenly and provide clump-free results.
This special combination dates back to the 1930's and has been re-introduced by Bésame. And being a classic, it contains only natural ingredients, has been allergy tested, is paraben-free and is safe for the most sensitive eyes. Bésame 1930s Mascara is one of the most natural mascaras on the market today, containing only seven ingredients.
- Achieves stunning results on the first application, able to layer without clumps or smears
- Includes a full brush that combs the lashes gently and fully, reaching the shortest hairs
- Features a conditioning formula that leaves lashes soft, supple and healthy
- Is easy to remove with a mild facial cleanser
- Contains food grade colorants, providing deep rich shades
- Is paraben-free
- Is allergy-tested
- Is scented with natural antibacterial conditioning oils